Sunday, January 10, 2010

Holiday entry 9

I woke up in the morning by the sound of my little brother. He was saying that I better wake up because my whole family is swimming in the morning. This is exciting because usually my whole family doesn't swim, mostly the only one who swims sre my siblings and I. I got changed in my swimsuit and ran to my back yard. I saw my dad had already set the net up, above the swimming pool. We were going to play volleyball in the pool. My sister, brother and I were on one side, and my parents were on the other. I think that's really unfair because they have to adults and we're on the deep side so we sat on floaties. Obviously my parents won against us, and they did this cheer. So we wanted to show them they were wrong by trading sides. Now we don't need anymore floaties. They were struggling a lot. In the end my siblings and I won, and we did a cheer. The game was so long, but we prove them that we could do it. It was a really fun day and I hope we play pool volleyball again!

No comments: