Sunday, January 10, 2010

Holiday entry 8

Today I woke up early at about 7 o' clock because my siblings and I had a appointment with the dentist to check our teeth and maybe get it cleaned. We went to Medikaloka near my dad's office, so we used the same car. My big sister went first because she wanted to get it done and over with. I went next because my little brother wanted to go last. I don't know why but I'm not scared of the dentist, but I'm scared of  getting injections. Weird... The dentist was checking my teeth then he cleaned it. The only thing that was bothering me was that I had to keep my mouth open the whole time and I couldn't swallow. And also the nurse was poking my gum with a tool. The doctor told me something that I didn't see coming. I had my first cavity! They covered up the hole but it didn't hurt at all to me. After my turn was done I went to visit the ear doctor, because my hearing has gone worse because I keep asking my family to repeat lots of times. He checked my ear and throat to see if there's anything wrong. He said there was nothing wrong but he put it to the test. I was put in a trapped box-room and I had headphones on. If I hear a *beep*, I have to press this buzzer. It was different pitches and tones and different volumes. It was kind of wierd. It reminded me of playing play station. After the test was done, the doctor announced the results. He said I had good hearing, but the problem was I don't pay enough attention when I'm communicating. He gave me nasal spray to clear my inflammation.

When we were done at Medikaloka, we went to Pasar Festival. We went and ate at A&W. We went to kareoke at Vizta. My siblings and I mostly picked Michael Jackson songs because he's our favourite singer. We're obsessed with him, especialy my sister. She has magazines, newspaper articles, T-shirt, stickers, all the songs and videos in her Ipod, and seen this is it. We then cut our hair. I cut my hair shorter and layered. I look so wierd and different! I wonder what people might think and say about it. I'm not used to my new look yet. Oh well, you'll just have to see me at school!.....

No comments: