Sunday, January 10, 2010

Holiday entry 6

On 31st December, it was our last day in Lombok. We woked up bright and early and headed across the street for breakfast at a restaurent called the Office. Most of us ordered the Breakfast Set. While we were waiting for our breakfast to get ready, my brother and I went to play billiard. They had a billiard set in the restaurent. It was hard to get the right aim and force release. There were 2 people who came and thought us the right way to play the game. We were getting better at playing the game. Just when I won the game, our breakfast was ready. I had fresh toast, sunny-side up egg and baked beans. We bought a t-shirt each for ourselves as a souvenier from Lomkbok. After we ate our breakfast, we went back to the hotel to check-out, but we're leaving our bags at the reception center because we're spending some time at the beach but the check-out time is 12 o'clock. We had to walk all the way to the other side of the beach to swim. We couldn't swim at our side of the beach becauseit was too deep, but the other side wasn't that deep. My brother and I built a sandcastle protected my a tall wall and towers. We swam for a while, but it was getting too dirty and sandy , so we decided to swim at the hotel's swimming pool. We washed ourselves off and went for a little swim. After we showered and got dressed, we took our bags and left the hotel. We took a cab to the airport. When we reached the airport, I could've sworn I saw Ms. Voss! I looked carefully, and I think it was her! That's really wierd because my friend said that she saw Mr. Hughes and I saw her teacher! Our flight was at 5 and we reaced back in Jakarta at about 6:30pm. I just want to wish everyone a happy new year! May all the happiness and peace be with you!

No comments: