Sunday, January 10, 2010

Holiday entry 7

A few weeks ago, my family and I went to Pasar Festival to go bowling. I sometimes wonder why we have to wear special shoes. They're kind of big and remind me of clown shoes. We tried to find the lightest ball for my brother and I, that was yellow colour. My dad was first up, my brother second, me next, my sister, then my mom. We ordered drinks, french fries and fried chocolate-cheese fritters. I got gutter-balls in the beggining, but then I got the hang of it. I came in third place. My dad was obviously first place with a good high score, my mom following next, me, my sister, and then my little brother. That was an exhausting but fun game. We then headed to PIM for some shopping and dinner. They had a event where you go on a miniture train around the mall. The line was too long so we didn't go. There were pretend train tracks to guide the way. We ate dinner at the food court and shopped a for a while. I feel like going bowling again!

No comments: