Sunday, January 10, 2010

Holiday entry 2

On the 27th of December my family and I went on a 2 and a half day trip to Bali. We woke up early in the morning about 7 o'clock and left at about 8 or 9. We packed a lot of beach clothes because we heard that Bali has lots of beaches and is hot. This is my second time going to Bali. I was so exited to go to Bali again! We reached at the airport and took off on the air! We got served bread, kit-kat and fruit salad. We finaly reached Bali in an hour. We had a driver/tour guide who took us to our hotell in Nusa Dua. Our hotel was called Sekar Dua Resorts. We got welcome things like cold frangipane-scented towels and guava juice. The place was really  nice with traditional flowers spread all over. It wasn't a building though, it was seperate villas. But at each villa, there are 2 rooms next to each other. Perfect! My parents were right next door to my brother, sister and me! We opened the door and it was beautiful! We saw our own private jacuzzi pool and outdoor chairs and tables. We open yet another door that revealed our bedroom. It was a bed with mosquito nets because this hotel is very natury and bugs could get through. There was another door to the balcony and another one for the bathroom. That was the deepest bath tub I ever saw! I didn't quite like the bathroom because there were shades to cover up, but at the corners you could see trees. Spooky!

After we unpacked and settled in, we went to eat lunch at Discovery Bali, a shopping mall. We looked for a while but then we walked to the bazars and shopping stalls. I bought sandals, a broadshort and a flower clip. We went to a minimart because we were going to get hungry at the hotel. We walked back to the Discovery Bali to our driver and went back to the hotel. We were really exhausted that we slept after we played UNO.

No comments: