Sunday, January 10, 2010

Holiday entry 4


On the 28th of December, it was my last day in Bali. I really like how Bali displays their tradition and I think it is a really exotic place. I heard it's one of the most famous tourist place. I agree. Everywhere I look I see tourists and foreigners like me. We packed our bags and checked out of the hotel. That hotel was a great place to stay and I miss it. We went to Bali Collection which is a huge outside mall withthings related to Bali or from Bali. We bought lots of food and other things too.

We left from Bali Collection to Pizza Hut near Kuta beach for lunch. We couldn't take too long because soon it was going to be our flight to Lombok. I'll be staying there for about 2 and a half days. Our flight time was about 5 o' clock. After the big meal we headed for the airport. We were surprised when we were in the plane. They served us a sweet and fruit tea, and after a few minutes it was time too land. That was way too short! It was only 15 minutes! My family and I was laughing. We set foot in Lombok when it was night time. We waited for our baggage then a taxi. He took us to our hotel that wasn't far away. It was called Puri Bunga and was also villas. It was such a long way up to the villas. We had to climb so many stairs until we reached it. My mom was puffed out. After we unpacked and settled in, we walked across the street to eat at a restaurent. It was called Lotus. When we finished eating, we went back to our hotel and slept.

No comments: