Sunday, January 10, 2010

Holiday entry 10

This is my last entry of my holidays. Today was actualy my mom's birthday and what was cool is her birthdate this year is 10/01/10. It's like a pattern. My brother woke up early and snuck in his card before my mom wakess up. I wanted to be clean when I presented my card so I gave it to her later on. She was really happy when she receied all of her cards. My dad bought a chocolate cake from Harvest, and she blew her candles. Her birthday present was this really gorgeous watch with a purse. She also got a banquet of roses. For lunch we went to Penang Bistro which is only 5 minutes away from where I live. I ate Roti Canai tissuewith Penang Rojak. The good times in Malaysia... We went to the grocery store to buy grocery for school which is tomorrow. I had a fantabulous holiday and it's back to school for me!

1 comment:

Eric L said...

Thats sweet. By the way what is Roti Canai tissuewith Penang Rojak?

This is my URL :http://tasblogs.tas.edu.tw/wpmu/ericl16107885/