Thursday, October 1, 2009

Vocabulary sentences

1. In the book, series of unfortunate events Count Olaf is the nefarious villian who tries to steal the fortune.
2. For mother's day, I'm going to need some corrugated cardboard to make a nice border frame.
3.When I passed the dumpsters, I whiffed off a strong fetid smell that almost knocked me off my feet.
4. Most moms have frivolous things that are not necassary like handbags and shoes.
5. In science class, we used vials to create experiments and measure substances.
6. People that are not so easy to get along with are the one who are conceited and have a big ego.
7. I felt like gagging after lunchtime, because I ate too much food.
8. It is intolerable in my house to not help out with chores and not finishing your homework.
9. There was this really desolated island, I found on Google Earth.
10. I stared at the bubbles as it was frothing in my coffee latte.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Faqeera, these sentences are of very high quality, well written, and complete in all the conventions of writing. This is very, very sweet, Faqeera.