Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Story Of Tracy Beaker

****

By: Jacqueline Wilson


The story of Tracy Beaker is a comedy, heart- warming story. It's about a girl called Tracy Beaker who first lives in a Chidren's Home but might get adopted by Cam Lawson. Cam is a famous, adult author who visited the orphanage. She then spots Tracy and talks to her. Cam picked her because one of the carer's said that Tracy wanted to become an author and showed her work. Both of them start bonding and going out to MacDonalds. I say that I think Cam is going to adopt her because Tracy used to hate everyone and didn't want to get adopted. But with Cam it's different, because she keeps begging her to adopt her and is attaching to her. Tracy says that her real mom is a superstar and is really pretty. She thinks that she is going to come sooner or later. In my opinion I think she's lieing that her mom is famous. The Children's Home seem to agree with me too. Her enemies Louise and Justine don't beleive her because she's known for making up lies. Tracy is a very lazy, pestimestic, doesn't-care-about-anything-sort-of-person. If you're wondering in the interview video, why I'm so messy as Tracy Beaker, it's because she's not well-groomed and doesn't care about her looks.


Later on in the story, Cam is wondering of publishing one of Tracy's storie's. So she might become a famous author, like what I hope to be. I enjoy Jacqueline Wilson's books and so might you!




No comments: